Thread: The player movements are not precised in Counter Strike: Global Offensive

l33t The player movements are not precised in Counter Strike: Global Offensive

I have played the Early Beta version of the game and I found that the player movements are not very precise in the game. I mean when I crouch or camp behind the box the player movements are still seen. This is early noticed by the opponent player and he can easily be able to spot me down and kill me. This problem should be fixed by the Valve anyhow because the game is really good in all the aspects besides the player movements. What do you think? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

sad Re: The player movements are not precised in Counter Strike: Global Offensive

I have also noticed that the game needs some improvements regarding the movements of the player. The movements are not precised while playing the game. While looking down in the halls which has the small gaps ion between to watch the bombsite was not able to do with the proper movements when I tried to do. I am a professional level player of the CS and I think that the game is really good which is developed by the Valve. Only they have to hit their target in the placing the perfect movements for the players but it is already late now. The Beta has released and they should have fixed this in the early testing of the Beta version. Sad

Down Re: The player movements are not precised in Counter Strike: Global Offensive

The Valve Corporation should have thought fixing the movements of the player before the release of the Beta and I don’t know why they have missed such a big thing while testing the game. When the player moves faster during the running by tapping the strafe movement looks very odd to play and this is one of the major bug in the game. Now I hope that the Valve should fix this before the full game releases.