Thread: Should there be de_storm, cs_airport and de_torn maps in Counter Strike: Global Offensive

question Should there be de_storm, cs_airport and de_torn maps in Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Hi all, as being a great fan of the Counter Strike Series game I would like to ask you that does the maps of de_storm,cs_airport and de_torn should be introduced in the game for playing. The de_Storm is one of my Favorite of all the maps in the CS and I think that should be there in the CS GO. What is your opinion about these maps? CS lovers don’t forget to add the comments in this thread. Thanks in advance for the answer.

star Re: Should there be de_storm, cs_airport and de_torn maps in Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Quote Originally Posted by Sutti View Post
    Hi all, as being a great fan of the Counter Strike Series game I would like to ask you that does the maps of de_storm,cs_airport and de_torn should be introduced in the game for playing. The de_Storm is one of my Favorite of all the maps in the CS and I think that should be there in the CS GO. What is your opinion about these maps? CS lovers don’t forget to add the comments in this thread. Thanks in advance for the answer.
    I am playing the CS from so many years and I have found that the cs_airport is a very huge map and it is all related to the camping. So I think it should not be there in GO. The de_torn was a good map and it should be there in the CS GO. Also the Torn was a bit impressive but it would be great to play with the new graphics in the GO. Rather, there should be polling about which maps among these three to choose for the GO to play and with the max number of the votes you would get the idea that what is the user’s opinion about these maps. I go with the Torn and Storm. This image is of the de_torn map of the Counter Strike which is one of my favorite bomb defusal maps.