Thread: Will Counter Strike: Global Offensive have the option of aiming down the sights?

smile Will Counter Strike: Global Offensive have the option of aiming down the sights?

I have seen the trailer of the game so far and I want to know that this game would be having the options of aiming the enemy down the sight or not? It would be really good to see the down sight aiming in the game. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?

star Re: Will Counter Strike: Global Offensive have the option of aiming down the sights?

If the options of down sight aiming will be introduced in the CS GO then it would be a bad impression to the game like the high graphics which are included in the game. The question asked is itself a dumb question for me. The GO should never be given the option of the down sight aiming. Common dude, it’s not a Condition Zero or a Battle Filed which was introduced as the down sight aiming. I didn’t like these both to play. The Beta version of the GO is far good enough in the gameplay and introducing the don sight aiming will completely ruin the purpose of the gameplay. Hope you understand.