Thread: Should consoles be provided to play Counter Strike Global Offensive?

question Should consoles be provided to play Counter Strike Global Offensive?

I have won many prizes in the events of the Counter Strike all over the town. I know that playing the Counter Strike with the mouse and the keyboards would be the best option to play the CS but I was hoping that the game would involve the consoles like the Xbox 360 console to play the CS game then it would be a fun. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?

Down Re: Should consoles be provided to play Counter Strike Global Offensive?

Quote Originally Posted by Dhairyaa View Post
    I have won many prizes in the events of the Counter Strike all over the town. I know that playing the Counter Strike with the mouse and the keyboards would be the best option to play the CS but I was hoping that the game would involve the consoles like the Xbox 360 console to play the CS game then it would be a fun. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?
    I cannot think to play the Counter Strike with the help of the consoles. The only best options to play are with the help of the mouse and ht keyboard. You know that it will be so hard to do the aiming with the console. I would not be able to use the console to aim a opponent properly and my gaming skills will also be lost.

Happy Re: Should consoles be provided to play Counter Strike Global Offensive?

The Valve Corporation will not introduce the Counter Strike Global Offensive to play with the help of the consoles. It’s a dumb idea. I mean your game will not be interesting to play on the consoles. Common, It’s a first person shooter and a multiplayer game like Counter Strike does not require a console to play. I can easily turn the heads of the opponents to red jelly using the mouse and a keyboard but if I use a console then I will turn to a noob.