Thread: Will Steam provide free play for Counter Strike Global Offensive

smile Will Steam provide free play for Counter Strike Global Offensive

I have a question to all the players of the Counter Strike game. You must have heard about the Global Offensive of the Counter Strike which is the latest version. The free play of the game on the Steam would be good or not? Or will Steam provide the free play for their users for this game? Any ideas?

Re: Will Steam provide free play for Counter Strike Global Offensive

I think the Steam should provide the free play of the CS GO. It would be a great idea to play this game on free play.

Down Re: Will Steam provide free play for Counter Strike Global Offensive

The Steam would not do this as a result of the hackers which are there in lot numbers to play the CS with the cheats. It will simply ruin the game play and result in the sad lagging due to the free play on Steam.

Exclamation Re: Will Steam provide free play for Counter Strike Global Offensive

Quote Originally Posted by DikraJi View Post
    I have a question to all the players of the Counter Strike game. You must have heard about the Global Offensive of the Counter Strike which is the latest version. The free play of the game on the Steam would be good or not? Or will Steam provide the free play for their users for this game? Any ideas?
    Allowing the free play of the CS Global Offensive game on the Steam would be a wrong idea. If Steam does this then there would be good amount of the cheaters who add the cheats to the game and they will be accessing the free account and Steam will not be able to bann those users. Steam you should not do this.

star Re: Will Steam provide free play for Counter Strike Global Offensive

I am fan of playing the CS game on the Steam and I have the proper Steam ID. I have seen that many of the people create the fake id’s and try to hack the game by entering the cheats but those users are banned by the Steam on entering the cheats in the game. If the Steam itself is going to add the game for free play then it would be a mess to play this game on Steam. I think Steam love its users and won’t do this.