Thread: Counter Strike: Global Offensive should have a vehicle

smile Counter Strike: Global Offensive should have a vehicle

Many of the users of the Counter Strike have been demanding for the vehicle that would be a func_vehicle in the Global Offensive game and I am also one of that users for the demand. The developers of the Counter Strike should take this into the point that the CS need as vehicle that would roam in the map and would also serve the purpose of the tank in the bigger maps. The users who are interested in getting the func_vehicle for the CS GO should leave their comment in this thread because the GO would not be a game without the func_vehicle.

smile Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive should have a vehicle

I have already raised the thread regarding this topic that the Counter Strike Global Offensive should have a func_vehicle to play the game. What a game would be if the vehicle added to the game. I remember the version of the half life that I have played and in that the engine of the megacrazycar was the tall and the bif func_vehicle to play. It was a fun playing with that vehicle. This should be introduced in the game and at least for the Global Offensive.

Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive should have a vehicle

Valve should listen to this and I hope it will because I have seen in the forums that they are going to introduce the new tools for the player to play the game because the game is totally different form the Counter Strike 1.6 which was a mega hit of the series of the Counter Strike. They should think more innovation about what are the user’s requirements of the game. I would love to have the func_vehicle in the maps that would serve the purpose of some new tool to the game.

ThumbsUp Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive should have a vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Dhairyaa View Post
    Many of the users of the Counter Strike have been demanding for the vehicle that would be a func_vehicle in the Global Offensive game and I am also one of that users for the demand. The developers of the Counter Strike should take this into the point that the CS need as vehicle that would roam in the map and would also serve the purpose of the tank in the bigger maps. The users who are interested in getting the func_vehicle for the CS GO should leave their comment in this thread because the GO would not be a game without the func_vehicle.
    When I was around 8 years old from that time I am a big gamer fan of the Counter Strike series and the game has a lot of fun to play with the friends in the multiplayer mode. I only recollect the map of the AirStrip which was having the ship for the Counter Terros to play and the Terros were having the boats and the helicopters to attack the CT’s. The idea of the func_vehile is great and I would support this 100%.

idea Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive should have a vehicle

I have also seen the gameplay of the Global Offensive. The graphics are awesome. Good Work Valve Corporation, The only thing that was missing was the func_vehicle in the game I hope the Valve is listening to me and all the users who want the func_vehicle in the game. The nuke map of the C.S 1.6 has the truck but it does not move. In the half Life I have enjoyed the playground with the func_vehicle of the megacrazycar and the crazy tanks, The fun with the playing of the vehile is that we would be able to attack the enemy in a very strategic and tactics move as the vehicle keeps on moving. IT would also be great if there would be sniper_tower for the Counter Strike Global Offensive.