Thread: Should there be a female model in Counter Strike: Global Offensive

unsure Should there be a female model in Counter Strike: Global Offensive

I have always thought that there should be a female model for the CS but there is no possibility of the Female models till now. What do you think guys that should there be a female model in Counter Strike: Global Offensive? The Global Offensive is going to be released and I think that there should be the possibility that we should be able to play with a female model. A rough and tough model that should be able to look more like Terrorists and also should be vigorous like the CT’s. You should drop your opinion if possible. Thanks in advance.

Re: Should there be a female model in Counter Strike: Global Offensive

I have probably like the idea that the female model should be added. Infact there are many threads raised on this that the female model should be added in the GO but there replies from the moderators are still pending. It would a good game to play with the Female Model. But the Valve is more stick with models that are hardcore of the Male models. I would say that the female model should be introduced because we would be able to attack females in the game and I would love to see that.

I believe that there should be the possibility of the female model that would be with the hitboxes. The model should have the female skin and the shape like the female and the voice should also be very killer while passing the commands and when being killed. I have played the CS and I would love to see the model of the female in that. Someone from the community of the valve should take this into the consideration and create the female models for the Global Offensive.

I always have loved the models of the Counter Strike and I don’t think so that the female model should be introduced in the game. My favorite model of the 1.6 is the Elite model of the CT.

I won’t like if the Valve would create a female models. It’s a game of men’s and it would not be good to see a women model in the game hanging with the guns and Neds.

Exclamation Re: Should there be a female model in Counter Strike: Global Offensive

I am a girl and I am a CS freak. I always have played with the model which is the last of the terrorist as I love to be a terrorist. I want the model of the females in this game. It would be very good to hit the opponent with a female model and that would a better practice. I think that as much we would raise the queries in the threads like this which includes the demand for the female models than the Developers of this game would be interested in creating the models of the female as the request of the users would be large and the valve has to do that if they have to satisfy the gaming request of their users.