Thread: Call of Duty: Black ops crashes in Wii and Wii stops reading the disc

Call of Duty: Black ops crashes in Wii and Wii stops reading the disc

This is really very odd wii crashes as in, end reading the disc. It had occur before plus all I had to do was restart my wii to fix It an now I am trying to play my disc again iot won’t read it . I even clean the lens with the lens cleaning kit still no success. Please anyone here can help me on this I would be really glad to know this

Re: Call of Duty: Black ops crashes in Wii and Wii stops reading the disc

I believe starting with cleaning the lens is a better idea, actually, If your Wii is contain issues reading multiple game discs it's completely possible the lens is dirty and not able to read the games. The Wii Lens Cleaning Kit is Nintendo's own kit, so if you follow the directions it must do it's job to correctly clean it. If you clean that and clean the game discs a soft cloth wiping from the inside of the disc straight out, NOT in circles and still have issues with multiple games, then it may be a bigger issue. Should that be the case it would most likely require a repair. Although , for now I'd try to clean the lens and see if that helps anything.

It's almost certainly the disk that's spoiled, you must try using it on a anyone else having Wii (a friend that owns Brawl and plays on their Wii) and make out if it works, if it does after that your Wii needs a fix, if it doesn't the Brawl needs to be replaced.

It is the lens. Sometimes he wears a lot over time and with the long you use it, and, of course, you should clean it. What how can you do? Well you have two options:
    1. Buy the official Nintendo cleaning disc (I do not know where you can get. Perhaps in stores or online official [as Ebay or MercadoLibre]), or ...
    2. Open yourself the Wii, and with a slightly damp cloth, clean the lens.

Ok well I just came to know something. For some cause, while I try to put a couple few characters in the game, it shows me the error. Like Warrior, and perhaps a couple others. This doesn't make sense. anybody know something about that? The disk is in very good shape, for a used game.