Thread: doubt about DLC in Alan wake game?

doubt about DLC in Alan wake game?

I payed Alan wake last year and so far I haven’t exchange the DLC code which came with this game because I cannot connect it to my old 360 to wifi at my college, so till now I have only played this game offline, after watching the trailer for the nightmare I want to want to download both DLC. There is sliver account in my system, but I now want to to use the free trail now I want to use it later, so just want to ask that can I exchange the first DLC with the second one using the same silver account and then play it using my offline account?

Re: doubt about DLC in Alan wake game?

You can simply sign up for new account for free. You can create live account and purchase the both Signal and Writer DLC that you want. This way you can purchase Alan Wake's American Nightmare when it will be released also you will get I moth free gold trail on this account.

My problem is that I cannot access internet always because I don’t have internet connection on my XBOX and this the reason why i have not yet signed for live account. When I get wifi dongle I will use the 1 month trial I want to ask you that Can I not purchase the DLCs by that silver account and play it offline?

Always make sure that you are using owners profile when you are online and this is only possible if you are silver membership. Also make sure that you are you are playing Alan wake under this account. You mentioned in question that you haven’t use the code that you got with the game. If it is not yet used then it will be valuable.