Thread: Is there any possibility of Making of Alan Wake documentary ?

Is there any possibility of Making of Alan Wake documentary ?

I am just curious about this I have looked all over but I ma not able to find any document regarding this . is there anything on the Making of Alan Wake like most of the popular game out there. Which can show how this game was made and animation more linear, behind the scenes with designers stuff ect . Is there anyone who knows anything about this I would really glad to know this .

re: Is there any possibility of Making of Alan Wake documentary ?

It is on the whole 4 hours of running around in the similar woods fighting the same enemies again and again and over. The story didn’t feel similar to anything new, and why on earth should i required to pay for a few more hours of the similar schlock?

Don’t mis understand was looking forward to this game, although it actually did not live up to hope.

Have to oppose with you here. It in fact does matter how solid the game is since that will demonstrate the game's progress with the critic and the players about the world. I believe you should limit your opinions when it comes to how good the game might be. First you'll require to play it so you'll be able to say if the it is the usual story...

I saw in the website of the Alan Wake that said the they just made a developer diary for American Nightmare. Seem to be interesting to me. There will discussion for everything. I am really excited about this

Just got the LE edition of Alan Wake really Remedy should create every games LE editions. It is worth its money. One-Hour huge documentaries, Tons of concept art, each of the trailers plus publicity stills, DLC and the soundtrack.