Thread: How can I win a copy of Alan Wake on Steam

smile How can I win a copy of Alan Wake on Steam

Hey friends,

I have heard that we can win a copy of the Alan Wake through the Steam. But I don’t know what to do in order to win that copy. It would be really very helpful if someone can post a comment in this thread about how to win that copy? I cannot wait for the PC version of this game now. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

smile Re: How can I win a copy of Alan Wake on Steam

Yes, you can be able to win the copy of the Alan Wake Game on the Steam. The release date of the game is not so far. The publisher of this game has decided to hand over the three copies of the Alan Wake to the Steam and if you want to win a copy of the game then you just have to share the thought for which you have been waiting for this game. It could be your wildest thought too. You can also be able to share this thought through the photo upload, message and video upload and even you can make a song on your thought of the patience about this game till the release date. You will have to just enter the competition by giving the email to the community of the remedygames site and in the subject of the email you have to write “Wildest Thing Competition for the PC Version of Alan Wake”. I think so the last date to enter in this competition is Feb 15. Good Luck Guys…

star Re: How can I win a copy of Alan Wake on Steam

Great that we would be getting the prize as the copy of the game on the Steam.But the thing that comes in my mind is that Will the winner of the game would be chosen randomly or the remedy is going to give the preference to the creativity and good thoughts for the game?

idea Re: How can I win a copy of Alan Wake on Steam

Quote Originally Posted by Sutti View Post
    Great that we would be getting the prize as the copy of the game on the Steam.But the thing that comes in my mind is that Will the winner of the game would be chosen randomly or the remedy is going to give the preference to the creativity and good thoughts for the game?
    I would not be able to tell this because there would be three winners who would be getting the copy of the game on the Steam. The two winners from the three would be ranked based on their creativity thought and the rest one would be chosen randomly. THIs would a fair game because they are not choosing direct randomly. Creativity would be given the chance to win the copy too. Hope this helps.