Thread: Achievements and Stats are locked in alan wake

Achievements and Stats are locked in alan wake

I am playing alan wake game with my Xbox 360 anf I relly like this game. The problem which I am facing with the game is achievements and stats are still locked even after opening 5 chest and taking more then 28 cup of coffee. What should I do to unlock the achievements?

Re: Achievements and Stats are locked in alan wake

I am also playing this game and I am not experiencing such type of problem. I think you should remove save file from the HDD and after that you have to start the new game in your console and after that you have to see whether you get same problem or not? According to me after trying this trick your problem will get solved and Achievements will get unlocked.

If you get same issue even after trying above solution then let me know.

I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by clearing the cache on your Xbox 360 and after clearing the system cache you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. as far as I know afte trying this solution your problem will get solved. I think this solution will fix this problem.

Yes clearing the system cache will do the trick. Same thing happen with also and I have cleared the system cache and problem get solved. you can clear system cache by doing following steps.

You have to first press guide button and then go to the setting. Now after going in to the setting you have to choose system setting option,. Now after that you have to select storage device and then press Y button. After doing that you will get option for clearing the system cache and then you have to click on clear system cache. After doing that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not?

You should put your HDD in other Xbox and then start Alan wake game and then try to unlock achievements and then check whether it makes any difference or not? As far as I know after trying this solution your problem might get solved.