Thread: Will there be a Free Roam Patch for Alan Wake

Exclamation Will there be a Free Roam Patch for Alan Wake

I want to know that will the patch for the free roam for this game would be available? If this would be available then we would probably able to cruise the entire location of the Bright falls in the game and it was also said during the process of the development of the game which would be including the dynamic cycle of the day and night as well as the attacking waves that were taken during the time of night. When I played the gameplay of this game then I found that I fall on the floor when I left the area of the gameplay and I was started running eventually. So including the Free Roam patch would help the Alan to walk wherever he can. What do you think guys? I need suggestions.

star Re: Will there be a Free Roam Patch for Alan Wake

I have been seen in one of the technical forums of this game that was showing that In the one big game world all the parts of the every episode could be able to found. And the structure of this game is designed is such that all the parts of the episodes in that game are not able to link very perfectly there but they would be existing and shown on the map as well. Also it is not sure that you would not be fallen in the map when you are traveling through those areas. Thus to implement the idea of the Free Roam some support team of the developers should have to travel through the full map and locations of this game and they would have to do the linking of the locations in such a way that they would be bug free. But this would be a major task for them as this is not so easy. But we can hope for the best. Thank You.