Thread: Will Alan Wake be released for Mac?

Will Alan Wake be released for Mac?

Hello friends, I am here again to ask that if the Alan Wake will be available for the Macs or it is just be released for the PCs. If you have any idea regarding this then please let me know that. I was searching for this on web but not got any conforming information regarding this. I will be thankful to have any input from you people.

Re: Will Alan Wake be released for Mac?

It is previously declared that the Alan Wake will just going to be for the PC and not for the mac. There is no plan for this upto now otherwise they would have informed this to users.

Alan Wake, a psychological thriller developed by Remedy (famous for the first two Max Payne) could get on the Mac in 2012 only. The game, released on Xbox 360 exclusive after five years of development and arrive on PC in February but the version for OS X is still in doubt, but has not been ruled out.

At the moment there are no official news on Remedy and you are not unbuttoned too much on the subject. The Finnish team, however hinted that the PC edition will sell well if you consider the idea of bringing the game on a Mac. Alan Wake is a third-person action game that puts us in the shoes of a writer's identity crisis. This is not just you whois willing for this. There are a lot of users who are willing for the same and I am sure that they will not disappoint their fans.

As for the Mac version, as mentioned, lacking official confirmation, but we are fairly confident about the arrival of the game. Alan Wake has all it takes to sell well on systems of apple, a port would greatly please the players.