Thread: Unable to download The Signal episode of Alan awake

Unable to download The Signal episode of Alan awake

Hi guys I have facing problem with Alan awake. When I try to start Alan awake game in my Xbox at that time I cannot load The signal episode. I don’t know what is wrong with it but this problem is frustrating for me. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to download The Signal episode of Alan awake

You should remove the content from your HDD and after that you have to delete all the save files for this episode and after removing that to go to the market place and then download all the stuffs again and after doing that you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. if you are trying to download on different console then you have to first transfer the license and after doing that only you will be able to download the content.

I hope this information will be helpful for you and your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

Yes re downloading the content and save file may help you to solve this problem. I am telling you this because similar problem occurred with me also and after that I have tried this solution and then my problem get fixed. You should also try this solution and then see whether it makes any difference or not.

I have removed content from HDD and also removed saved files and after that I have downloaded it again from market place but after doing that also I get same problem. I have also tried to search the solution on internet but that does not help me to solve this problem. Now please tell me how to fix this problem?

if you still get same problem after trying above solution also then I will suggest you to contact Xbox support and then you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing with Alan awake game and then they will give you solution regarding this. If you need any more help then let me know.