Thread: Will the Spin-Off Showcase for Alan Wake go ahead

question Will the Spin-Off Showcase for Alan Wake go ahead

What do you think guys? Should this Spin-Off Showcase for the game of Alan Wake should go further. If this would happen than the people would be able to download the episodes of the Alan Wake at least in a month. Would this achieve the popularity as the other shows of the Television? This would let the people to go in the houses of the other people and they would be able to play or watch the part of the Alan Wake. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Down Re: Will the Spin-Off Showcase for Alan Wake go ahead

I don’t think that this idea would be good. The idea to built the Spin-Off Showcase for the Alan Wake would not be so good because not every people have the Internet Connection on their Computers. In fact there are almost many people who don’t have the PC also in their house. I probably think that this idea would not last longer.

smile Re: Will the Spin-Off Showcase for Alan Wake go ahead

I have seen that in most of the developed countries and even in the developing country the human right is to have the Internet Connection and they can access it. The United Nation has already declared that it is the right of the humans to have the access to the Internet Connection. I completely agree that there are still many of them who aren’t aware about the Internet Connection and they are not having the same on their PC. But those who have the Connection they can make the Showcase poplar even. The business of the retailing is the most expensive business when your product sale is not reached to that extent what is needed to fulfill the requirements that you have invested. So if those products are made for downloading to the people then the risks level also decreases. I live in the Sweden and I you don’t the Internet Connection here then the public will laugh at you because all the areas are of the Corporate here.