Thread: Is it possible to play two DLC chapters of Alan Wake without internet connection?

Is it possible to play two DLC chapters of Alan Wake without internet connection?

Hello friends I am not having good internet connection many times my internet connection goes down and that is why I would like to know that it is possible to play two DLC chapters of Alan Wake without internet connection? If anyone have information regarding this then let me know.

Re: Is it possible to play two DLC chapters of Alan Wake without internet connection?

I have read your Question and I would like to tell you that you can play game without internet connection but the problem is your achievement will not synchronize properly on Xbox live. if you have used your account but downloaded the DLC in friends console then in such case you and your friend must have internet connection and then only you will be able to play DLC. Many times with some games you need internet connection for Eg. Splinter Cell Conviction game. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

Re: Is it possible to play two DLC chapters of Alan Wake without internet connection?

This is very nice game and I would like to tell you that if you are playing game without DLC at that time internet connation is not required but if you playing with DLC then you must have internet connection. I am playing The signal episode and it requires internet connection.

If you have already bought DLC and if you are looking to change Xbox then you have to transfer all your information to new console and then download the save files. Now after doing that enjoy the game. If you need any more information then you let me know.