Thread: Where can I pre-order The Darkness 2 FourPack for PC

question Where can I pre-order The Darkness 2 FourPack for PC

I Have played the demo of this game and I found it very much interesting. But I don’t know where to order the FourPack of The Darkness 2 game. Where should I order it? It would be really helpful if anybody could help me about this topic. Has anyone already ordered it?Any suggestions?

Re: Where can I pre-order The Darkness 2 FourPack for PC

I have loved the demo version of the game very much and that is the reason why I have pre-ordered the FourPack of The Darkness 2 game for the PC Version from the Gamersgate one week ago. The game is good in all aspects. Just waiting for plating the full version with the bonuses that I have got with the game.

ThumbsUp Re: Where can I pre-order The Darkness 2 FourPack for PC

When I heard about the demo version of this game then I decide to preorder the game Fourpack from the Amazon as I always prefer to purchase or to pre order the products from the Amazon site. You can also try to pre order the pack form gamersgate which is the well-known site for the purchase of the games. Thank You

smile Re: Where can I pre-order The Darkness 2 FourPack for PC

I the group of the friends in the Steam and we have made the Steam Group. I have pre-ordered the Darkness 2 Fourpack from the Steam when I went I the group of the Steam account. Steam is my one of the favorite site to pre-order the games. Digital Extremes have really made a good game because I have played the demo version of this game and I found the game to be the best first person shooter game I have ever played. I would suggest you to pre-order it from the Steam.