Thread: Need help for Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Need help for Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Hello friends, i wanted some help in Castlevania: SOTN, i am presently having the 200.3% wanted to exclude on square which is been there in boss room, if i get it then it will makes 200.4%. I have also checked the map on the game website, it is was there. So what to do get it for it and also can you people help me with it. Thank you.

Re: Need help for Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Well my friend i need to go only 4 room to get it, where i have searched for it in each and every room, but i think there might be a secret room which is need to find it, i have not discovered it yet. So need to find that and it will be helpful.

Where with me having 7 rooms left, also not know what is there in it and also not sure that where placement of it is in first castle. I believe that the last 6 are the 3 rooms which i have missed each of them in every castle. It is very much tough to do it, it not easy to get through the game as Richter. Where i was able to ignore virtually the entire first and also second castle during the attempt to complete the game with Richter as sooner i can get it. Where it seems that when you become Richter then you will be able to have extra lives which i was not able to find it. There is no way by which i can get it.

Where on inversed map there are some section which is under water, for which i cannot get the life to show it. I think that you have accomplished it and it might be a tip or something else for it. You can also try some of the glitch to get out of the castle to cheat and also you will be able to get little extra coverage, when i was trying it it was not successful for me.

I have gone through the water that only ones, where it jump up with the super jump boots and during that same time it you will be turn into a wolf before you hit the ceiling. Which i have founded on the way to do it.