Thread: Can we do System Link and Split Screen in Call of Duty 4

Can we do System Link and Split Screen in Call of Duty 4

Hello friends, i am getting problem while playing the Call of Duty 4 on Xbox 360, wanted to have System Link and Split Screen together. So i do not know that is possible to have as we can do it in HALO. So can anyone tell me that it is possible or not, if it is then please help me with it. Thank you.

Re: Can we do System Link and Split Screen in Call of Duty 4

No my friend it is not at all possible. Where it is been fixed that only one player on system link and up to 4 players on split screen on one TV/Box. In simple words i would say that it is not possible to have system link and split screen for Call of Duty 4 and you cannot mix it.

This what i do not like to have it, this what reason which it is not possible to have for Call of Duty. But you can do it with some number of people per system split screen, if you shift to system link then you could not go more then one player as per one console. So you cannot do it, it is just happening in the HALO. I think it should be done, then it will be nice and also interesting to play it.

You were able to do the splitscree/LAN with the Call of Duty 3, but you cannot do the same thing which the other version. I am thinking that it will be added in the Modern Warfare 2 or not. Most of the user are liking to have link up at family gatherings and stuff. It should be added to it, just hoping.