Thread: Does Rachel die in Resident Evil Revelations?

Does Rachel die in Resident Evil Revelations?

I have not played the game so far but watched the trailer of the game and from that I got the idea that Rachel dies in Resident Evil Revelations. Jill says that "I've found a survivor" and for this the guy responds as "Who was she?". Here “was” the key that makes this doubt in my mind. Then Jill replied that, "I'm still trying to piece that together". If you notice then you will also found that there is blood splatter across window.

Re: Does Rachel die in Resident Evil Revelations?

I also believe that she will die. She might be inflected and for that reason, Jill had to kill her. I think she is somewhat associated to one of the other characters in the game .

She will surely die but I would like to tell you that she will surely be playable before she dies. Her story will possibly be a flashback and after that her scenario will end when she dies. Rachel will probably be a character which introduces all the things as the prequel in a book. In the Pilot Demo for Revelations, the man that was thrown against the glass window was probably just a placeholder for Rachel. It even says in The Mercenaries 3D handbook that the Revelations demo is subject to change during the final product. Capcom was more than likely pointing to Rachel while they said that.

I am having doubt that she will be playable if Parker and Jessica are playable. I mean how long is this game that it can contain 5 players? I doubt she will be playable but if anything there may be a "case zero" type of DLC for her before or after the games release.