Thread: Why Xbox Turning Off ?

Why Xbox Turning Off ?

I have just bought the Xbox 360 Wireless adapter and plugged it to Xbox an now it is shutting down/ Turning off very slow , the power bottom just blinks 3-5 times and after that it shut down I have no idea why this is happening . I am guess it is because of the Wireless adapter is Shutting down connection via my router or something. and I am saying this on the basis of that when I sign out of the live account and unplug the Wireless Adapter after that I shut down it shut down fast . is there anyone who can provide any info regarding I would be glad

Thanks in advance

re: Why Xbox Turning Off ?

if your controller turns too slow for you all you have to do is go to the options in the game your playing and turn the sensitivity up for your controller. Then it weill be exactly like the one in the video that should fix your problem let me know mainly what happen is if you push to the left slightly and leave it that way, itll stick a bit and youll continuously move left slightly.

nearly everyone games recompense for this by having what is called a Dead Zone, which income you have to push to a certain extent previous to the controller will respond, thus making this slow turn disappear because it's only a extremely slight movement.

a few games didn't responsible for this. I don’t know regarding halo, I don't play shooters, but it's very annoying in dragon age source while you're attacking somewhat, and then you stop attacking plus start moving left, interrupting you plus wasting dps time.

It affects castle crashers and eternal sonata as well, but I think that's about it out of my 30ish game library.

I uncertainty this happen out of the box. It occur to my two controllers few days ago, but they were from open day so old is old. I did sort of see it on Halo, however it affect every game. One of my controllers had issue turning left and moving back, so running away was not possible. The other was worse because it had issue going forward, so my character would bit by bit walk forward instead of run. I ended up purchasing new controllers.

There is also the "somewhat moving by itself" issue , which was horrifying for sniping and other accuracy things, but not as bad as sluggish moving or slow turn.

I have the similar issue so today i purchase a Black wireless controller by the LIVE and Wi-Fi sign on the box. The controller turns slow. This is a serious issue with Microsoft.

if your controller make to slow for you every part of you need to do is go to the options on the game your playing a the nnd turn the sensitivity up for your controller. Then it weill be exactly like the one in the video that should fix your problem just give reply