Thread: will gears of war remain exclusive only on XBOX or it will also come for other game console?

will gears of war remain exclusive only on XBOX or it will also come for other game console?

Hi, I have yet to play the third game but Epic made it clear long before the game released that it would bring an end to the story of Fenix. So I think that like spinoff or like some other real time strategy game this game will release in other console, I really waiting this game to release in PC or playstation hope this game release soon on other console.

re: will gears of war remain exclusive only on XBOX or it will also come for other game console?

I think that this game will stay for XBOX only, there are several reasons that Sony is on the top and it is simply better than any other gaming console. Gear is XBOX franchise and it will remain only in XBOX. Hope that they will mage gears role playing game as well. Sony can’t give epic what they want.

re: will gears of war remain exclusive only on XBOX or it will also come for other game console?

I don’t think that these games will available for any other console because Microsoft don’t want to lose this game any also the sale for this game is great so I think that Microsoft will soon release the multiple version of this game.

It is good if Microsoft gives the game to third party then buying ton of studio where they have to hire tons of employees to work on it. Gear will appear in other gaming console only if Microsoft decides not to spend much money behind this game, but buy looking at the billion dollars profit behind this series I doubt that Microsoft will give this game to some other console.