Thread: Gunstringer demo is available now on XBOX live market.

Gunstringer demo is available now on XBOX live market.

Guys, Gunstringer demo is available now on XBOX live market, but I was not able to play it because I was really busy with some other stuff. May be I will play it later, but guys let me know how the game is I am really excited about this game?

Re: Gunstringer demo is available now on XBOX live market.

I am looking forward to give a try to Gunstringer demo, I have seen few game play video of this game and it looks fun and this will be the first time since a year I am will be use kinect so I am doubt about the game. But it is really little difficult to say anything about the game before playing it. So I will give try to it and let you know, I am really very much glad that they have released the demo version before the final release.

I think that the game is really lacking when it is compared to the device, the IMO is extremely poor game play. The reason that they go with this type of game play is because of kinect which is not exact what it should be and also it not sufficient approachable object when you are trying to aim with your hands. So I guess that this game will die soon after it releases.

The demo is short and good, the demo was good and easy to play let’s see how actually game is. the game is only for 40 $ which is very much cheap, there is nothing more in this game you just have to move left, right, up, down, jump and punch or shoot. I think that the coop mode in this game will be quite fun. I can’t understand why people hate this game I know many kinect games are lame but there are many game which are good.