Thread: Xbox 360 4 GB is unable to install BattleField 3 High Defination Content.

Arrow Xbox 360 4 GB is unable to install BattleField 3 High Defination Content.

I am using Microsoft Xbox 360 from more than one year. The performance of Xbox 360 is very nice. I love to play games on my Xbox 360. But now I am having a problem with my Xbox 360. My Xbox 360 4 GB system shows 2.6 GB free memory space. But when I try to install BattleField 3 game to my Xbox 360 then its gives error message that “this is not a hard drive and is considered a "memory unit" therefore it will not install” This is not acceptable. How to solve this problem? Please help.

Re: Xbox 360 4 GB is unable to install BattleField 3 High Defination Content.

I am also having exact same problem. My Xbox 360 4 gb shows 2.8 GB free memory space. Yesterday try to install BattleField 3 game in my Xbox 360 then this game is not able to install in my Xbox 360. I tried several time but same error message displayed every time. Now I am very frustrated. Do you have any solution to solve this problem? Any help would be appreciated.

BattleField is unable to install in your Xbox 360 is any because of low memory space. So Connect USB to your Xbox 360 and then install BattleField 3 game to your Xbox 360. Hope this solution will help for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Parker View Post
    BattleField is unable to install in your Xbox 360 is any because of low memory space. So Connect USB to your Xbox 360 and then install BattleField 3 game to your Xbox 360. Hope this solution will help for you.
    Thanks for the solution. But your solution doesn’t work for me. I plug the 4 GB USb to my Xbox 360 but still experiencing same problem with the BattelField 3. Now I am deeply disappointed with this problem and I am not able to figure out a way. Please help me to solve this problem

Quote Originally Posted by Tau-Mai View Post
    Thanks for the solution. But your solution doesn’t work for me. I plug the 4 GB USb to my Xbox 360 but still experiencing same problem with the BattelField 3. Now I am deeply disappointed with this problem and I am not able to figure out a way. Please help me to solve this problem
    I search internet for this problem’s solution. I read that High definition content can’t be installed to the USB. We have to install High definition content to inbuilt hard drive of the Xbox 360 because Xbox 360 is unable to read the high definition content quickly from the Flash drive. So if you want to install this game then clear the memory space from the Xbox 360 and then try to install this game. Best of luck.