Thread: Is there voice chat in Resident Evil Revelations?

Is there voice chat in Resident Evil Revelations?

As there are many of the threads where it is mentioned that the game is having the Raid mode and so I am thinking that if there is voice chat with this or not? I was searching for the same on net but it was not mentioned anywhere. So I am posting this over here. If you have some idea regarding this then please let me know that. I will be thankful for all the replies.

Re: Is there voice chat in Resident Evil Revelations?

I would like to tell you that this is totally the guess but I think that it is not having the voice chat with the Raid mode. If RE: Revelations was the primary 3DS game to contain voice chat for online. I think that Capcom would be pimping that feature. I have also found that there is no review that tells that the game is having support for the voice chat for Raid mode, I think that it's secure to presume that it's not there.

If we see to the technical side then I am actually curious that if 3Ds can be executed online, in-game voice chat. There were a tiny handful of games on DS that is supported online voice chat except mic always had problem to pick up your voice. You actually had to project as well as speak noisily so that it can be understood. This is one of the most horrible negative points by that and I hope that if will not be the case by the Resident Evil Revelations.

If we talk about the Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker for the PSP then it is having a series of commands that you could set and then press select + face button to fire them. I think that Resident Evil Revelations would have done good if we compare that.

I can tell it for sure that there is no voice chat. I don’t find any preview for this where it is mentioned. They confirmed that there was no voice chat.