Thread: How much gore is in Resident evil revelations?

How much gore is in Resident evil revelations?

Can you tell me what amount of gore will be there in Resident evil revelations? We have seen firsthand as scientist which will become Rachel and he will get splattered against the glass window. Enemies are supposed to let off quite splattering of red stuff when getting shot and so player would matter in the game.

Re: How much gore is in Resident evil revelations?

According to me there would be plenty gore in the game. the demo version of the game is having big pool of blood near the door. If you have freeze the frame then you will be able to see blood which is coming out from the eyes of Rachel. The dead guys arm is holding handgun. By that time it does not showing any gore. When they are supposed to attack in the game I am sure about that they would tear people to shreds.

Re: How much gore is in Resident evil revelations?

The thing gore is dependent on the death of the character. It seems to be morbid but I am wondering that there should be violent death and there will be more point of the game which was hammering home. The game dead space was having lots of gore as that of game about which are discussing. In the RE2 there was more gory and set piece redesign made me more sensible. RE4 is quite effective in terms of the graphic department. It does not means that survival horror would have more gore in the game but fear and psychological points are going with the some of the situation.