Thread: What is the price of Resident Evil Revelations?

What is the price of Resident Evil Revelations?

I was looking to purchase Resident Evil Revelations. I came to know that this particular game is available for 50 bucks. I think it is quite expensive. I will not purchase the game untill and unless there is price drop. Do you have purchased the game? if so tell me about the experience so that I can figure out whether I purchase the game or not.

Re: What is the price of Resident Evil Revelations?

As far as I know any standard 3DS game is available in the market for $40. 4GB cartridge game is available for $40. If game is priced for $60 then it seems to be ridiculous even though it is for PS Vita. $50 for above mentioned game is also seems to be quite expensive where rest of all the 3DS game is available for $40. But still the developer of the game has not made any announcement what I wanted to tell you that you should wait for sometimes.

Re: What is the price of Resident Evil Revelations?

According to me this particular game is having lots of thing to offer compare to any other 3DS games. We are going to have three playable stories, bonus modes at the time of the games completion. Well Jill and Parker scenario is looking quite great. I would not be upset if I will need to spend some extra $10 in order to purchase the game. I am hoping that there will be really great fun while playing above mentioned games.
    But I don’t think game will not be charged more than that of average 3DS game. if there are any changes in the price then I am sure about that the developer will make announcement for the same.