Thread: Will we get the Resident Evil Revelations demo?

Will we get the Resident Evil Revelations demo?

As the title of the thread saying will the developer of game would provide the demo version of the game. it will be great nice if we get demo because we will be able to get short idea about the game. Post if you are having any valuable comments on the above mentioned topic?

Re: Will we get the Resident Evil Revelations demo?

They have provided the demo version of the game. the game is going to start with Jill who is walking into the unknown place they are trying to solve the puzzle. Some monsters are getting appeared in the game and attacks Jill. The demo version of the game is getting end when Jill Parker and her two members of BSAA are exploding into the sea by using ship named Queen Zenobia. Entry of Raymond Vester is also there before completion of demo.

The demo version of the game would not be fruitful until and unless they have provided the advanced mode of the game. as it was done in the RE DC. They have changed all item locations as well as resources. However to get the same there is need of non-linear game to start with. If they are not going to provide the same then there is nothing like professional mode.

I have gone through the review and figured out that there is one big which needs keys where you have to revisit so that you can get the another location. This game is bit complex in terms of gameplay. I hope the developer of the game would provide the demo. Once I will play the demo I would judge the entire gameplay. I already played demo of the previous title and got the idea that players are doing little bit exploration. One should get the chance to try out the demo.