Thread: Does anyone has a list for Race Cars game upgrades and parts in PlayStation Home

Does anyone has a list for Race Cars game upgrades and parts in PlayStation Home

I have started plying Race cars game on PlayStation Home and completed all the task in the game and received all the rewards, except the Tool in the 1st 24 hours after the Race game space was released. however the game seems to be progress normally and several weeks later the Tool chest reward is also posted to my account.

Now recently I had won the LEOPARD SKIN Dune Buggy decal and the brief massage is also pops up for this but it doesn’t show in my Tool chest inventory ,does anyone have this decal in their inventory and also when I look in the tier/wheel Choices, it only shows type 1and 3. Does anyone has type 2? I have only 2 chasis /body styles even then it appears there are 3.

Now I want to know does anyone has a complete list of Race cars upgrades and parts? And if anyone having this then please help me.

Re: Does anyone has a list for Race Cars game upgrades and parts in PlayStation Home

I also want to know that is there anyone that having the Leopard Decal in the tool chest inventory, I also checked with the users of RC Space itself but there is no answers for this and I doesn’t find the complete list of unlockable parts for Race Cars anywhere. I think the Decals had a very limited discussions. If anyone having the specific information about the decals and the parts of RC Space then please recommend me.

Re: Does anyone has a list for Race Cars game upgrades and parts in PlayStation Home

I think this is not an issue if you had unlocked the decal and it will not showing in the Tool chest inventory of RC space because same thing happened to me many times, I unlocked the decals for cars before unlocking the games themselves and I am not able to use some decals because the certain decal are for certain bodies. So if you want to use the decals you have unlocked just keep completing the challenges on the board. I hope this solution will provide you some help.

I think there are no complete list of RC upgrades and parts that you are hoping because there are unreleased vehicles that those decals and upgrades belong to. Or it may be possible that if you have unlocked the decals and it is not showing in the tool chest inventory due to freezing and server disconnects, then only the update of the game will be able to fix it.