Thread: Fish Caught is not rewarded under “Go Fish” rewards in PlayStation Home

Fish Caught is not rewarded under “Go Fish” rewards in PlayStation Home

I have recently updated to PlayStation Home from PlayStation 3 with my previous PlayStation Account, PSP Home is really great gaming having Virtual 3D and it allows users to create custom avatar. But recently I am facing a issue with PlayStation Home as while playing game I have caught 3 big fish but this will be not rewarded after the fish being caught, after this I have also caught cat fish 2 times and this will also not appear under “Fish caught” and the wall item is not rewarded. If anyone knows why this happening or how to solve this issue then please help me.

Re: Fish Caught is not rewarded under “Go Fish” rewards in PlayStation Home

I am facing the similar issue of Fish caught not being rewarded in PlayStation Home, I am not having any issue with all other rewards like aquarium, poles, outfits as they all are earned without issue. Recently I just caught a 100lb piranna and it was in the fish caught but as soon as I pulled out the tank to check that it was in my inventory but it is not in the inventory and now it’s not even also on my fish caught. If anyone knows how to fix this issue then please recommend me.

The issue that you are talking about which is related to the “Go Fish” section in PlayStation Home has been noticed with many peoples, to solve this issue I think you should try with first ol clear and clearing/deleting the cache and even if the problem persist then you should try with reinstalling PlayStation Home trick, I hope this will fix the issue.

I have played the game early in this morning and had caught the 3 hard fish then I went to play another game and when I came back to caught the remaining fish in the “Go Fish” section, I have found that all the fish that I had previously caught is still present but the other rods were not available anymore. I have tried with clearing the cache and also with getting rid of all the objects at Go tropical Islands but nothing has worked for me and now I think it must be a server error.

Clearing the cache or reinstalling the PlayStation Home trick will not fix this issue because the members of the PlayStation Home support community have pinpointed the problem that is causing this issue, and now they are In the process of fixing this issue and they appreciate the user s patience. They have not fix the date when this fix will come but definitely fix the issue soon. For this you have to keep in touch with PlayStation Home support or checking their support forums.