Thread: PS Vita Games “Ruin” Renamed Warrior's Lair

PS Vita Games “Ruin” Renamed Warrior's Lair

I have got the news that the PS Vita Games “Ruin” Renamed as the 'Warrior's Lair. I want to have more information on this and so I am starting this thread over here. If you can provide some short instruction about this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

re: PS Vita Games “Ruin” Renamed Warrior's Lair

The console maker showed images of Ruin, a game which is having the looks and gameplay very similar as Diablo III. Many Sony did not go except that Ruin just the working title of the game. The final title on the Sony game data clearly emerges from the summary page for the game that Sony has: Warrior's Lair. There was not much information about this over there.

As you know the game appears for both the PlayStation 3 and the PS Vita, with the option to save the game is to transfer and thus on one platform can be started on the other to continue to be played. Furthermore, Warrior's Lair a game which is same as in Diablo III, collecting better equipment is central. The Warrior's name is derived from the Lair or the basis that each player has. Throughout the game is rigged with the Lair trace showing the progress in the game the player has made.

The role-playing game for PlayStation Ruin Vita has been renamed to Warrior's Lair. Warrior's Lair is an action-packed role-playing game with a fantasy setting. The game can be on PlayStation Vita as on PlayStation 3 will be played. Save games are stored online and can be shared between the two platforms. This allows gamers Warrior's Lair on PS3 home, for example, to set in train further play on PS Vita.

We cannot predict anything on our own until it is released. So you should not worry about this. We will come to know that with the release of the game.