Thread: Would the Duchy of Toscana become a part of the King of Poland in Crusader Kings 2

question Would the Duchy of Toscana become a part of the King of Poland in Crusader Kings 2

I have played the demo of this game as the character of the Boleslaw which is the Bold. Matilda was the women to whom I have done the marriage. I have seen in the game that Poland Kingdom as well as the title was having the Gavelkind as the Agnatic-Cognatic. What I saw after this is the game was ended and shown after 20 years. That is the main reason I was not able to see what has happened to the son who would succeed after that. Is there anyone here who knows what has happened after that? Did the King of the Poland have the duchy of the Toscana or not? Also being sovereign to his own right will the new king would be having the Kaiser as the vassal? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

smile Re: Would the Duchy of Toscana become a part of the King of Poland in Crusader Kings 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bohnieta View Post
    I have played the demo of this game as the character of the Boleslaw which is the Bold. Matilda was the women to whom I have done the marriage. I have seen in the game that Poland Kingdom as well as the title was having the Gavelkind as the Agnatic-Cognatic. What I saw after this is the game was ended and shown after 20 years. That is the main reason I was not able to see what has happened to the son who would succeed after that. Is there anyone here who knows what has happened after that? Did the King of the Poland have the duchy of the Toscana or not? Also being sovereign to his own right will the new king would be having the Kaiser as the vassal? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    I would probably say that the Duchy of Toscana will be going to the Poland that is Independent and this would be acquiring the main title which will not be considered to be in the vassal. Also taking in consideration about the HRE then they would not be requiring the vassal that would be such a powerful.

If somebody who has done the inherited the Poland Kingdom and has also done with the inheriting the Duchy of Toscana the it is more likely to be leaving the HRE and would most probably come on the side of the Poland. Also like to add that if the one of the child has done the inheriting of the Kingdom of thee Poland and the another child has inherited the Duchy of Toscana and that same character would not have done with the holding of the Duchy then he is likely to be leaving the Poland on the side an start ruling the Duchy of Toscana as the HRE vassal would be the part of it.