Thread: Can anyone recommend a reference book that could explain concepts of Crusader Kings 2

question Can anyone recommend a reference book that could explain concepts of Crusader Kings 2

I have played the demo version of this game and also I have pre-ordered the game from the Amazon. I found this game to be really tough to understand. Every time I play the game I always concentrate fully so that I can be able to know the concepts of this game. But still I am unaware about the concepts that involve the relations between the kings, dukes, counts and the barons and many others. I am unaware about the concept of the marriage. This game is really tough as it involves tricks and strategy to understand. That is why I need your help guys. Could anyone suggest me a good book or a guide that could be explaining me all the concepts in the CK2 game? If I learn more about the game then I would be playing with more interest and this would be a better practice. Thanks in advance for the answers.

star Re: Can anyone recommend a reference book that could explain concepts of Crusader Kings 2

You should go with the Paradox Manuals. In this there would be in detail shown the concepts of the CK2. The manuals are very helpful when you have to get the information about what to do and what not to do in the game. I always prefer to use the manuals first before starting any game because it gives the idea about how to play the game, instead of free roaming in the game without any knowledge.
    You can also search in the Wikipedia for this game. There you would get the knowledge about the Gameplay and its features. It’s the best to explain the concepts of the game. You can also be able to watch some videos to know some of the concepts of the CK2. Thanks you

Re: Can anyone recommend a reference book that could explain concepts of Crusader Kings 2

Quote Originally Posted by Dhairyaa View Post
    I have played the demo version of this game and also I have pre-ordered the game from the Amazon. I found this game to be really tough to understand. Every time I play the game I always concentrate fully so that I can be able to know the concepts of this game. But still I am unaware about the concepts that involve the relations between the kings, dukes, counts and the barons and many others. I am unaware about the concept of the marriage. This game is really tough as it involves tricks and strategy to understand. That is why I need your help guys. Could anyone suggest me a good book or a guide that could be explaining me all the concepts in the CK2 game? If I learn more about the game then I would be playing with more interest and this would be a better practice. Thanks in advance for the answers.
    I would most probably say you that stick more to the game rather than searching for a manuals or reference book that would explain you about the concept of this game. It will take time to know you the game but you will be through enough and then you will not require the manuals or books to refer the concepts. Act like a Pro and start playing the game. I am sure you will gain the concepts if you play the game often.

Post Re: Can anyone recommend a reference book that could explain concepts of Crusader Kings 2

If you are looking for a book or something that would be explaining the concepts of this game then you should look for medieval history book of the college level having the introductory level and this would be easy for you to pick up the knowledge about the concept of the game. The book will be having the war strategy and the concepts by which it would be easy for you to play the game and you would also learn some extra part of the game which you are not aware of. You would be able to learn the new strategies and the concepts by reading such books. Hope so you will.