Thread: More number of twins in Crusader Kings 2

Happy More number of twins in Crusader Kings 2

I have played this game three times and I have experienced that game involves the twins that are produced number of times. I mean I have given birth to almost 3 twins in the game and 4 singles are also been produced. I want to know from you guys who play this game that are you experiencing the same thing or I am somewhat damn lucky to give birth to twins? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

smile Re: More number of twins in Crusader Kings 2

It would be really awful to know that which character are you playing as? If the same number of the twins is produced three times than there is a possibility that they would be fertile. I have played the game but I have never experienced the birth giving to the twins.

Re: More number of twins in Crusader Kings 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bhuvanlal View Post
    I have played this game three times and I have experienced that game involves the twins that are produced number of times. I mean I have given birth to almost 3 twins in the game and 4 singles are also been produced. I want to know from you guys who play this game that are you experiencing the same thing or I am somewhat damn lucky to give birth to twins? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    If there are number of the twins that are produced in the game then it would be really difficult to understand that who is bigger one among them. It would be an interesting fact to play as the one who is younger would take a part to defeat his own brother to conquer the land as it would be a war. Sounds great, but never experienced in the game. I have played the demo. Soon I will play the full version and let you the full information about this topic.

Exclamation Re: More number of twins in Crusader Kings 2

As far now I have played the game as the character of the Matilda and using this character I have given the birth to 3 kids till now in the game. I had not experienced the twins till now since both of them are boys and one is girl among the 3 kids. I would again start the game as the Matilda and see whether I can be able to give birth to the twins or not. It would be great having the twins as their faces would be similar. It could also give some kind of different war strategy to win the game using the twins.

Happy Re: More number of twins in Crusader Kings 2

I have played the game as a Poland King and I have not left any single princess from the Denmark. I have married all of them. They have given the birth to the twins that were 8 in number. The first time I have played the game then it was the twins of boys, next time it was the twins of 1 girl and 1 boy, next time it was both the girls and the next time it was no twins. After that when I played the game it was again 2 girl twins. I think the chances of the giving birth to the twins was more to the princess that I married in the game or I would be lucky enough to have these number of twins.