Thread: Murdering your own wife in Crusader Kings II

cool Murdering your own wife in Crusader Kings II

Hi all,

I have played the demo version of this game and I have found the interesting fact that by murdering your own wife in the game can give you the chance to earn the cash and credits in the game. All you have to do is this:

• First, you have to Marry a Women.
    • Doing this you will either collect gold or a prestige by completing this quest.
    • Next step is that you have to ensure that you have an heir.
    • Then you have to plot a plan to kill your own wife.
    • You will kill your wife.
    • Again you have to repeat the same from the 1st point.

This is the easy way in the game to earn the cash and the prestige and the fun part of the game is that nobody is caring that how many times you have killed your own wife in the game or how many wife’s you marry and kill in a year. What do you think guys? Any suggestion about this topic?

Down Re: Murdering your own wife in Crusader Kings II

I have not liked this idea of killing the own wife in the game. This is really bad part of the game that we have to kill the wife’s to earn the money and the prestige. It is not a behavior of the King to treat such a way to his wife by killing her. This is cruelty in the game. I won’t go with this concept in the game. Instead they should have given the option to conquer the territory or invade the neighboring country in order to impose their own restrictions and earn the cash and prestige.

Affection Re: Murdering your own wife in Crusader Kings II

This idea has really enabled me to thought about the game called the Mathilda game. But in this game it was some other concept:

• The widow has to marry the guy that is old and rich.
    • After his demise all the fortune and prestige goes to that women who marry her.
    • Repeat from 1st point again.

This was a fun playing in the game that the Widow who was Italian Women has occupied the fortune of so many old guys that went away. The same thing is repeated in the CK2 game. Good, really good Paradox because I would like to take the revenge in this game with the women as they did it in the Mathilda game. I would love to marry a women and kill her to get the prestige and earnings of cash and gold.