Thread: No similarity between Jagged Alliance 2 and Jagged Alliance: Back in Action

No similarity between Jagged Alliance 2 and Jagged Alliance: Back in Action

I have been waiting for the Jagged Alliance: Back in Action but then now I am really disappointed with the game, I meant there is no similarity between the Jagged Alliance 2 and Jagged Alliance: Back in Action, I doubt if they are the same developers who has developed the previous Jagged Alliance games, I think that this time they have really killed the instance of the Jagged Alliance, what do you all think about the same??

Re: No similarity between Jagged Alliance 2 and Jagged Alliance: Back in Action

I have been waiting for the Jagged Alliance: Back in Action but then now I am really disappointed with the game, I meant there is no similarity between the Jagged Alliance 2 and Jagged Alliance: Back in Action, I doubt if they are the same developers who has developed the previous Jagged Alliance games, I think that this time they have really killed the instance of the Jagged Alliance, what do you all think about the same??
    I think that you might be an hardcore gamer, I have found that there are a no of people who are disappointed with the game but then I personally think that the demo was quite challenging, I think that the developers has really done a good job, I think that they are trying to convert the game in to a new modern age rather than just dragging the Call of Duty clone. I am not a hardcore gamer but then by now I have played Jagged Alliance 1 as well as 2 and even fallout 1 and 2 but I will say that I have enjoyed Jagged Alliance more.

I really don’t think that you can compare the Jagged Alliance: Back in Action with the Fallout 3, I mean that there is no comparison at all, I think that you have not yet played the Fallout 3 well by now, otherwise you would have been aware of the strategic world map which was there in the Fallout 3, anyways I don’t have any problem with the game but then I was just addressing this because of the comparison.

I will like to share that people has also shared the same about the Fallout 3, saying that it was not as hardcore as that of the Fallout 1 and 2 and now they are expecting the same form the XCOM games as well, I think that it is still a hardcore game but then yes it is modern 2012, I really don’t agree with the people complaining about the game but then I don’t have any issue with it as one can share their views, even though it will differ, by now I have liked some of the fps games like Call of Duty clones, Fallouts, Syndicate and the Jagged Alliance versions as well.

I completely agree to your for this, even I think that the Jagged Alliance series has been a good game by now, I will say that it is one of my favorite as well, I have checked out the Jagged Alliance: Back in Action and yes it is quite different as compared to the previous Jagged Alliance games but then I think that it is a decent game on its own merits, the style of the this game was not changed till now, so it will take time to accept the changes, anyways I have gone through the demo and I am liking it as well but then I doubt that the hardcore gamers will be liking it as well.

That’s what I am saying, it might be a decent game but then not a Jagged Alliance, I think that calling the game as Jagged Alliance is an insult to the original Jagged Alliance games, I think that they should better remove the Jagged Alliance from the title and then we will call it a decent game.