Thread: Which company will be doing music for Jagged Alliance: Back in Action?

question Which company will be doing music for Jagged Alliance: Back in Action?

I have always been a fan of the Tactical RPG games and Jagged Alliance is one of my Favorite series. I just want to know from you guys that which company will hire the contract of the music for the JA reloaded game? Does anyone know here? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: Which company will be doing music for Jagged Alliance: Back in Action?

I have seen one video of the Reloaded game trailer on the You Tube which was showing the presence of the Jagged Alliance 2 theme music. The name of that theme is “engaging-war”. I have also seen that the voice of the characters is same as that of the JA2. The video was also showing some kind of the theme music which was different at the end of the trailer. I think the Bit Composer will be changing the voice of the characters because it would look similar to JA2.

sad Re: Which company will be doing music for Jagged Alliance: Back in Action?

I think that we would not be able to experience the sound of the commentary which was in the German style in the JA2. There would be new voices in the Reloaded. I have also heard that the Shadow’s are supposed to take the sound and the music in the game but we would be missing the voice of the old actors.

star Re: Which company will be doing music for Jagged Alliance: Back in Action?

As far as my knowledge is concerned about the game then I would say that the Dynamedion would handle the music part of the JA: Back in Action game and the creative director of the soundtrack is “Tilman Sillescu”. The Back in Action is the new series added in the Jagged Alliance and it should have some kind of the different music. I liked that some part of the JA2 theme is used in the game. When you are making a remake then the sound of the game should change and not remain the same. This would bring the variation in the game and make the game more interesting while playing with new themes in the game. I just can’t wait for the JA Reloaded now.