Thread: What weapons and new items should be updated in Jagged Alliance: Back in Action

smile What weapons and new items should be updated in Jagged Alliance: Back in Action

I am a big fan of the Jagged Alliance Series and waiting for the Back in Action. I would like to ask you all that which weapons and the new items should be updated in this new series. I think that they should include the weapon called the sci-fi which was the original weapon of the Jagged Alliance2. It would also be useful if there would be more options of the grenades available. There should also be some other methods to mod the guns and the weapons. If you are interested then don’t forget to drop the comment in this thread. Thank you in advance.

Re: What weapons and new items should be updated in Jagged Alliance: Back in Action

I would like if the game includes the various armors and jackets for the player to protect his body. Also the armors should be made up of the fiber that would include the spiderweave and the carbon tube along with having the plates of the titanium impact. The smoke grenade should be added. Also the bombs that would be having the timers which would serve the purpose of the time bomb [also known as the c4] and the battery that should be controlled by the remote should be added.

smile Re: What weapons and new items should be updated in Jagged Alliance: Back in Action

I have played the Jagged Alliance 2 and I think that now it’s time for the Reloaded. Since this is going to be a remake of the JA2 then I don’t think so that most of the weapons and the items would be more updated. If the weapons are created more innovative which would real to play and also sounds of the weapons should be real then it would be better. The last version which I have played of the JA had more guns. Only the choice of the various grenades and the bombs were missing. So if that is added then it would sound more real.

idea Re: What weapons and new items should be updated in Jagged Alliance: Back in Action

I have never like the Sci-fi weapons and will not like in the future too. If I would be the developer of this game then I would have removed the Sci-fi weapons. The weapons that would make the game look more realistic should be updated in the Reloaded instead of providing the choice of number of the weapons that look unreal. There should be given a choice of the weapon based on the modes that are specific. It would be fantastic if this game includes the M60 weapon to hit the target.

ThumbsUp Re: What weapons and new items should be updated in Jagged Alliance: Back in Action

Quote Originally Posted by VazV View Post
    I have never like the Sci-fi weapons and will not like in the future too. If I would be the developer of this game then I would have removed the Sci-fi weapons. The weapons that would make the game look more realistic should be updated in the Reloaded instead of providing the choice of number of the weapons that look unreal. There should be given a choice of the weapon based on the modes that are specific. It would be fantastic if this game includes the M60 weapon to hit the target.
    Exactly, even I don’t like the Sci-fi weapons too much. Instead a good range and accuracy weapon should be provided and also the player would be getting the bonus of the damage done. I have seen while playing the Silent Storm game that the developers of the game have added the Mechs which were not impressive and it lose the interest of playing the game for me.

cool Re: What weapons and new items should be updated in Jagged Alliance: Back in Action

I think that the new series of the JA should be having the new weapons such as the M4 and the G36 which are the assault rifles. Including rifles like these models would give a new look to the weapons and the arms mode in the game. I would also like to have the fiber optic camera to view what is going behind the wall. It would be great to know what the enemy is doing with the help of the optic camera as we can see through the walls.

Down Re: What weapons and new items should be updated in Jagged Alliance: Back in Action

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru View Post
    Exactly, even I don’t like the Sci-fi weapons too much. Instead a good range and accuracy weapon should be provided and also the player would be getting the bonus of the damage done. I have seen while playing the Silent Storm game that the developers of the game have added the Mechs which were not impressive and it lose the interest of playing the game for me.
    Who says that the Mechs in the Silent Storm were not too impressive to play. When this mode was introduced then I was very happy as using that weapons I was able to kill the number of Nazis at a time using the hundred rounds weapons. I know that this doesn’t sound real to play but it was fun playing the game with Mechs. I would be happy if Reloaded would be having those again.

Re: What weapons and new items should be updated in Jagged Alliance: Back in Action

If the game includes the weapons of the modern Russian and the US weapons then what’s better than that. Also for long range the Awp Sniper Rifles should be added having the category of the MP7, M4, AUG and others. The sci-fi weapons should be there but not more than two or three. More presence of the Sci-fi weapons will ruin the game.

Arrow Re: What weapons and new items should be updated in Jagged Alliance: Back in Action

The idea of the market for the weapons in some base camp would be fantastic. I am thinking that there should be some kind of the dealer to which we can sell the weapons and the arms that we use or we wish to buy. It should be like a Camp area where the dealing of the weapons should take place. The player should be given a decision that he should go for purchasing the weapons or soldiers or the troops. You should also be able to get certain discounts when you make some good deal so that the game should look more realistic to play. There should also be an option to sell the weapons that have become old or selling the weapons of the enemies which we get after killing them. When a new player is input in the game then he should be given the option for updating the collection of the weapons. Thank you…