Thread: Should The Darkness be a Animated Film?

Should The Darkness be a Animated Film?

Hello friends, i was thinking that the The Darkness should be an Animated Film, as i have seen that there where many such game which are been seen as the movie and also it is been hit. I do not what you people have to think about it, i was just feeling that it should be an animated film and it will been very nice to watch. So what you people think about it and also you also agree then please tell why you think it should be made as animated. Thank you.

Re: Should The Darkness be a Animated Film?

I also agree that the The Darkness should be an Animated Film and i have the list of the point which i believe that it should be made, so the list of reason is as follows:

• In the animated version it will be limited only by their animation not about technology.
    • It will be very cheaper, it will very much profitable for the developer.
    • Voice actor will be very much cheaper than stunt-men and actors.
    • Do not have to ruin the franchise by making something crappy.

SO it should be made and it will be very much nice to see.

The idea seem to be very nice and it seem to be a natural progression from comic to animation, i would like to say that they can use the game's voice actors beside using the shoehornin the actual version for the characters, which is not at all worth for game and it make it very much bad. If the company think about it then it will be very much nice and also it will be sold at larger scale and even the kids will love it.

I will be more nice than watching it as a live action movie with actors and many other things in the game and if they can make then you will be not able to think what the the darkness is actually about and how does it looks in the real life and also it will be nice to see and feel the experience about it.

Quote Originally Posted by AlisaDsa View Post
    I will be more nice than watching it as a live action movie with actors and many other things in the game and if they can make then you will be not able to think what the the darkness is actually about and how does it looks in the real life and also it will be nice to see and feel the experience about it.
    That is been tought to tell how the Darkness will really look and also there are been example of the cartoon movies susch as the Doctor Strange The Sorcerer Supreme which was the best and also you can chek the video of this YouTube. If it is possible to make in the real life then it will be very much nioce and also it will be great to have some movies, i know they have movies which are some what based on cartoon but not seen any movie which is based on game. It will be interesting to watch it.

I would like to say there are plenty of the movie in theaters which are animated, such kind of the movies are been seen by the kind only, if this movies is been real life one then it can be viewed by all and also it will a great hit. I have observed that most of the people do not like animated entertainment at all. Actually to talk about it as far away, but is there anyone who is ready to make movie on it, if someone is ready then it will be nice and let them decide in which type they will make it.