Thread: Hitmarkers in The Darkness 2 Demo game

Hitmarkers in The Darkness 2 Demo game

Hello friends, i love the Darkness 1 and was liking to play it with the new version of it. But i founded that the sequel is having the hitmarkers when you kill the people, which i feel that it is very much disappointed with it. What you people have to think about it? If you have call of duty then you will find it worst to play it. In this new version you can disable HUD in the options. If you do that then disables hitmarkers and ammo counts. So what you people have to say about it and also what else you think about it, please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Hitmarkers in The Darkness 2 Demo game

I think you might have not played the first version properly, there were hitmarkers in that also and it was also having the crosshair so due to which you were not able to see it clearly, it was appearing a small dot. You can comment that the game is been executed or not, the developer of the game are been working on it and also you cannot reference anything till now, as it is a demo version.

In the Darkness 2 there is been little cross shaped marker appears inside the crosshair, it is there that you confirm the enemy is been hitted. If you compare it with the first version then you will be able to see red dot in Darkness 1 and if you have actually hit the enemy then you will were not seeing any of the spot in it. I love ot have the crosshairs in the game, if it is been there in the game then it show the spot that enemy is been hitted, otherwise you have to keep on hitting it and checked it is alive or not. This is been important for the children who need constant attention to play it and on their hands.

I do not like it and also i am not happy that it is there in the game. I am knowing what it is meant to have FPS in it and also Darkness is not only have guns to play but also something more to do in it. When i used to play the first part then i have never used the guns, i have used it but very less. If anyone is fan of the weapon then i agree that first part was having too much of focus on it. I would like to have powers in it which can effect from far away and also it will be exciting in it.

I think that there some execution in the game, have read about it from somewhere. Not tried it, i think i am missing something from the game, which need to be tried.

If you are trying to say that Hitmarkers which are been there in the game are making it worst, then i do not agree with this point. If it is there or not there then it not changing anything in it. It is not like the hit markers clutter the screen a lot, so there is no such big issue on it.

I agree with it, i feel that the developer have added the hit markers unnecessary to it. If you have notice any of the online game then you will be not finding any hit markers in it and also it is not at all usefull to have for online games where lag is been the factor. I love to play the game with HUD option turned off, so the HUD is not a big thing for me and also it does not bother me.

I also feel that the hitmarkers are been the cheap tool for good game, there is no need of such thing in the game, even amateur gamer does not like to have it. When such thing are been added onto the game then it seems to be insulting to intelligent people (game user) and most of the time they take their hand back from purchasing such game. If such things are been added then it totally change the game and also thinking of the user to play it.

I do not think that it should be much issue to any of the people, as it is tiny cross when you hit an enemy. It is something like the effect to be added when you hit with the virtual gun, if someone is playing with it and feel that he is smarter then he is not and also it does not make difference with it. Everyone thinks that this is totally gun game ans also it is never meant to be a competitive shooter. I do not think that it is been worth to have it such changes to be therew in the game and also it make little less effective to play.