Thread: New abilities and old stuffs in The Darkness 2 Demo

New abilities and old stuffs in The Darkness 2 Demo

I think it would be really great to have if there could be kind of setting where you can make it so that when you look down on your body, you will be able to see your body. It will emit black cloudy stuff which was being displayed in trailer. I am hoping that creeping dark should be brought back and it should be tweaked so that it can be easily used. There should be some cool abilities. The Co-Op mode of game is looking quite awesome. I would also like to have new darkness weapon which will be given to the every single character. Also I am excepting that there would be some more new abilities for Jackie which can be utilized in Darkeness 2.

Re: New abilities and old stuffs in The Darkness 2 Demo

Well according to me creeping dark should be provided in Darkness 2 since it supposed to be my favorite power from the previous version of the game. however I was not able to find out the same into the talent tree in the demo version of the game.

I let you know that Creeping dark is not returning in the game however there would be some parts in the game where you will be able to control the Darkling as that of previous title. You can use stealth to sneak via vents and ambush the enemies of yours. I am wondering that there would be new powers and new skills system. you will be able to see them into the many of the gameplay videos available on internet.

I really miss creeping darkness. To have darkling seems good but it would not be as good as having stealth option in the game.

According to me there should be more fun in darkling. Jackie in the game is not having ability to control the darkling. He can only command it in the game. you will be able to play as darkling as new playable character. I am also missing impaling demon arm in the game. there will be more playing as someone who is compared to the dead cold angry snake.
    I would like the Darkness universe which has been of dark, cold, angry, grim. There should not be colorful and humorous approach as it was in the comics. Just hoping that there should be several darkling with different personalities. At least 2 to 3 personalities should be introduced in the game.

As far as I know there will be only one Darkling in the game and it will act as sidekick to Jackie rather than that of the simple minion as it was in the previous title.