Thread: Smallest funny thing in The Darkness 2 Demo

Smallest funny thing in The Darkness 2 Demo

in the demo version of Darkness 2 I have seen really stupid thing in the game. Do you have noticed big fat woman off to the side in restaurant would complaining about ‘The Ravioli is too Spicy’ when you are playing the game you have to look at the posters on the wall into the several area. You will be ok to see the title for that particular show which is called as ‘Ravioli Is Too Spicy’.

Re: Smallest funny thing in The Darkness 2 Demo

The thing which you have stated over here is quite funny. Also the thing is getting funny after attacking on the restaurant, she is just stumbling through to being about the ravioli should be spicy. Before she gets failed over covered with the blood in the game,

I know it’s really hilarious. I am hoping that there will be some small knacks in the entire life time of the game. the developer of the game has already done with Exclusive content. Lots of people who are not able to remember all such kind of thing that Jackie had small conversation regarding Crazy Abdul at the time of loading screens from first game.

If I remember anything from the game then I would definitely talk about the restaurant scene. I really love that particular scene and according to me they have done great job. I am hoping that there would be lots of stuffs in the game which I can remember.
    In the game developer has given attractive people only rest of them were for humor only. I am having great time with this particular game.