Thread: when darkness 2 demo for XBOX live and playstation network will be released?

when darkness 2 demo for XBOX live and playstation network will be released?

Hi, friends I have saw the video of darkness 2 demo and I liked the demo very much, the graphics in video was amazing. I have become fan of darkness 2, so I am waiting it’s demo version to be release, since the game was originally slated to be release in October. So guys if anyone knows when the game darkens 2 demo versions will release for XBOX live and playstation network then let me know, because it will be fun to play this game in XBOX live and playstation network than in PC.

Re: when darkness 2 demo for XBOX live and playstation network will be released?

Darkness 2 demo versions for all platforms have already been released on January. And I have already played this demo version of darkness in my XBOX live. Here is release date of darkness along with its platform.
    • Demo of darkness 2 for XBOX live (worldwide for gold subscribers) has been released on 17th Jan
    • release date for XBOX live: worldwide and PlayStation Network was on 24th January

Re: when darkness 2 demo for XBOX live and playstation network will be released?

Yep, the game has already been release and available on all platforms. Even I have played this demo game and completed it, the game is awesome it has good comic style graphic which looks great, the demo is of good length it is about 20-30 minutes demo.