Thread: Where to download Oil Rush Demo version

Where to download Oil Rush Demo version

I am a huge fan of war games. I found Oil Rush as one of the latest game coming out. I am looking for the game demo. I visited the official website but they are not offering any downloads for the same. I always test the game by finding the demo and then only go for the final version. I am unable to find the demo here. Is there anyone who is playing this game. I want your advice on the same. There are some reviews on the game that shows it has bugs. I also want a bit more information on the same.

Re: Where to download Oil Rush Demo version

You can only find the demo on the official website. There is no other place you can get the downloads. Try to find the same on steam. I am quiet sure you will be getting this game in the free section. If you are not able to find then you can simply go ahead with buying the full version. It is quiet cheaper. And I am not really sure that you would be getting any serious bugs about the game.

It is really wrong that this game does not comes with any demo edition. Most of the popular games surely comes with a demo edition. This help the gamers to have a hand on the actual gameplay and to understand how it really works. My friend has recently got the game. And I had played a few levels there. The game looks really great. It is more like a tower defense.

I had seen some videos about the game on youtube. The game looks impressive. It is not at all complicated to play the game. With simple defense strategy it offers amazing output. I like the game due to its gameplay. I thought this game would have a beta edition also. But that is also missing. The developer is not just interested in giving up a free edition to people.