Thread: ANNO 2070:Campaign: Mission one error (Please Help)

Post ANNO 2070:Campaign: Mission one error (Please Help)

Hello guys, this is my 1st thread in this forum

I don't know whether this is a bug or not..but here goes my problem...

I am running the English version of the Anno 2070. Just downloaded it and installed. Game appears to run perfectly.

However, on the first mission, I am simply unable to build any buildings. I created the "warehouse" on the island that is just to the west of the Ark. The "construction icon" appeared following "E.V.E.'s" message. However there are no items that can be selected in this "construction" window at all.

Please tell me that I am somehow missing an important point, that I need to do something else before I can build...

The only other thing that appears to be out of the ordinary is that I appear to be in "offline mode"(connection server lost). I am connected to the interenet, and my network has always worked well without exception. How can I get online? And, could being offline affect the menu system? I can not imagine that the build options are not visible because I am offline... that does not stand to reason. I checked the windows firewall and Anno 2070 ist ticked for being exempted. It should all work perfectly. The programme runs, graphically everything works. I totally don't get why it is offline, and why the construction menu is blank. Simply makes it unplayable.

Please help me, I have no idea what to do...

In you tube videos I've seen that they can build on the isaland but but construction menu is totally empty!!

I took all the resources from Mr. Strindberg.

(A pic is uploaded)

Thanks in advance for helpful assistance!

Re: ANNO 2070:Campaign: Mission one error (Please Help)

This looks like a bug. But till yet there is no proper patch provided. The most you can try is backup the save game files and just re-install it. The issue looks familiar and connection timeout is common to many users. Try to disable your security services. Disable your antivirus for sometime and try to add the game under Firewalls exception list.