Thread: Can i request for Steam key if i purchased Oil rush from Desura

Can i request for Steam key if i purchased Oil rush from Desura

Hello friends, i wanted to know that can i be able to request for Steam key, whereas i have pre-ordered this amazing piece of work from Desura, i wanted to have a copy for my Steam Library. So is there any method by which i can get the key, did anyone have tried and got. Please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Can i request for Steam key if i purchased Oil rush from Desura

I was also having the same question regarding the Ubuntu Software Center, i have purchased from there and it was been stuck at Ubuntu. During the time of purchase it was written that it can be played on any platform, and i was thinking that it can be played on windows steam. I was trying to get it on window's steam account. But i do not wanted to have and also will not try it. I will try to a another copy of it for windows.

I would say that you can try to enter the serial key on to steam account, when you will be entering than you should remove the dashes which are there, try that it might work.

There is no need to request for the steam key, you will be able to play game on steam with the existing key. You just enter same serial key over there and you can activate and play. I have got the information from the developer itself, which will totally work.

I have got the beta version of the game from desura, at present when i am trying to purchase the full version then it is does not allow me to get it. i do not know why it is giving me such message. Even i am not having the CD key shown for my desura CD key screen and also it is been showing me message to upgrade to full with the lightning bolt next to it, i am very much despite to full version. I have also send a support mail to developer. So waiting for response from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Innocence$ View Post
    I have got the beta version of the game from desura, at present when i am trying to purchase the full version then it is does not allow me to get it. i do not know why it is giving me such message. Even i am not having the CD key shown for my desura CD key screen and also it is been showing me message to upgrade to full with the lightning bolt next to it, i am very much despite to full version. I have also send a support mail to developer. So waiting for response from them.
    I think that you might have purchased the game from some other marketplaces, they are having their own rules and regulation, if you have purchased from Unigine Online Store then you will get your redeemable keys.

I would say that you should purchase game from Unigine Store, if you have got it from there then it is best deal and also you will be not getting problem with the key and also you might be able to play that game on Steam. I have purchased from there and playing on my Windows Steam account. If anyone else is trying to purchase the game then go to unigine store and purchase it.