Thread: Animated objects in Oil Rush

Animated objects in Oil Rush

Currently I am playing Oil Rush on my computer. as I looked over and there in the map while playing tutorial I noticed that objects in the game are seems to calm and empty. Boats were not waving wit waves and Windmills were not rotating. All the stuffs in the game was standing stuck as they were not having any life.

Re: Animated objects in Oil Rush

I am also impressed how units are leaving the producing rig. I would alos like to have simpler continues animation in the game. lets wait how much the developer of the game will provide over here.

Well in this particular game I am looking to have animated people on oil rigs who will run for the cover whenever it has been attacked by enemy. Also I would like to have naval battle looks. I am looking to have realistic game play.

I was also looking for the same thing. the stillness I s distracting lots of beauty of the game engine. In case scenery boats could rock up and down. Rotating wind mill will give more impressive look and feel. I know that graphical look of the game is quite great but stillness making lack of life. There should be some flying birds with the sound effect. There should be some fishes as well as octopuses in the game. there should be polar bear who is eating seal while seating on the top of floating ice. There should be bit blood over there.

The idea which you have mentioned over here are looking awesome on the paper. The very first thing I wanted to see whether it will effect the performance of issue. if there would not be any change in the performance then I would like to have above mentioned things in the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game would take the serious action as early as possible