Thread: Zynga CastleVille dukes dungeon quests should be removed

Zynga CastleVille dukes dungeon quests should be removed

I think that the dukes dungeon quests must be removed from the Zynga CastleVille. This is simply the waste of gold bricks as well as time. This is not just me who is expecting this. There are many of the other users who want the same to be done as I found some of the other thread with the same request.

Re: Zynga CastleVille dukes dungeon quests should be removed

I would like to tell you that this is not possible but yes, if they want then you can surely adjust the quest. This is going to be very simple for them. If this is also not possible then they must change the dungeon limit to 3 or something else. The length must be such that I don't have to tear one down. This is what I think is possible and I don’t think that there is some other way around for this.

There is no official response to this problem till now but it is most clear that they know this problem was going to happen as they changed the amount of dungeon one could build from 2 to 1. This is the typical thing regarding zynga that they will not say about this issue unless user place a lot of pressure to them and this is the only way to get that done. Earlier there were many of the other bugs with the game but that get resolved somehow as there were a lot of people reporting about that.

I found out today by a neighbor that they have a challenge that requires you to build a dungeon so those of us who has two of them built we'll have to destroy one and rebuild again, because the quest doesn't acknowledge the two you already have. And you know what this means for some of us who has already taken a hit, and that is losing more castle points. I really don't want to lose more castle points i've lost enough already, this really isn't right we should not have been allowed to build a second dungeon until this quest.

Zynga must do something for this. Since we are only allowed to build 1 now you might not even be able to build one unless you sell both your dungeons, which if it were me I wouldn't do. I'd hate to see you sell one & then find out you still can't do it.

I think that you all have previously tried this but in case not, have you tried to go to design mode & shift the dungeon and then move it back. Sometimes I get credit for things it says I need to buy but already have and if this is the case then I just move them. I don't know if this would work in this instance though.

I am not with that quest up till now but I do have 2 dungeons and after reading you guys, I do not plan to sell any. The game should accept the 2nd dungeons already built as the one the quest is asking to be built. No need to delete the ones already built in order to comply with the quest, just click to move it , place back again, green check mark on the quest box it will show done. Same for the second one when a new quest ask for it. But if we have to delete then it let us "delete" by saving them in our inventory, this way we just have to "use" it and done with the quest. The players either worked for it or paid for it and for those like me who worked for it: Is not fair after all that work having to delete it. (in order to rebuild it again )

Apart from the hard work, there are many of the people who are stuck in the game because of this. They lose the progress for which they worked hard. This will be really very disappointing if they do not fix that soon.

The best thing is that, you can just email them and let them know that you had to delete it for the quest and they send one to you in your gift and ask for the replacement supplies. Not a huge deal yes a bug/glitch/inconvenience but an easy fix at no cost other then asking neighbors to staff it. So you get a new dungeon in your gift box the supplies to make and do the quest. Cost nothing and lose nothing. CS is more than helpful about this.

I have recently completed with my quest. There is no confirmation from CS and no sign of anything extra for time lost etc. but at least I can move on now. I hope that they fix everyone that is still in waiting zone.