Thread: Should not purchase frozen pond in CastleVille

Should not purchase frozen pond in CastleVille

Hello friends, i have purchased the frozen pond from the market place of the game, i have got it ans thinking that it is really nice to get it and also interesting. But you will keep on telling me that break the ice with the crafting a Master Ice Pick, for which it has taken half day to collect those item for creating the master pick. When i was done with it then pond was been disappeared, there were no item drop or anything. What ever money i have spend it all were have gone. So i do not want other to make same mistake which i have done. So be careful to purchase it. Thank you.

Re: Should not purchase frozen pond in CastleVille

It has already happen with me, i have spent something around 19 k on that pond and also on the material and did spent plenty of time to make it work it out. I also suggest others that they should also not go for frozen pond.

I was not knowing about it and also was planning to get it, if this is the thing then no one will be going for that and also it is something that it wanted to spend the money of the user with such thing and waste their time on some task to get it, but after sometime you will not get that time on your kingdom, it should be removed if it is not been working properly in the game.

I have used the master ice pick which was there on bridge, when i have taken that and complete it then also nothing happen. I have wasted many supplies for the master ice pick, which was waste of time. When i was using the icepick on the warning sign then also nothing has happened over there. I would suggest zynga that they should remove it from the game.

I am using the Ice Pick on the green chest and it opens with the normal Ice Pick which will be giving you 15,000 Coins and 1 Crown. Whereas i have not tried the ice pick on any where else in the game, so i was not having the problem with it and did not got the frozen pond. I will be little careful before purchasing anything from the market and also will be not think to go for that pond at present, as i do not like to have it.